|Diesel engine gearbox
1. Quality engine assy has long-lasting performance and lower failure rates.
2. 100% genuine outlooking and quality.
3. can last for 3+ years without any repairing.
HangZhou CKS Auto Parts Co., Ltd. is found in 1989 at HangZhou, ZheJiang , China. With over 30 yerars professional experience in the truck parts business, CKS focuses on the manufacturing and exporting the quality truck spare parts for Hino CHINAMFG CHINAMFG and CHINAMFG UD trucks.
CKS Auto Parts is major in manufacturing the truck air brake system parts like the air brake compressor assys, compressor repair kits, brake master cylinders, brake boosters, relay valves, quick release valves, etc. CKS is offering hundreds of different models truck air brake parts for our customers.
With over 10 years of experience in exporting business, CKS has served over 1000 satified customers from 15 different coutries. Our customers are coming from the Southeast Asia, Middle East, Russia, Africa, South America.
With wide range amount of stock and model of parts, we do promise our customers that we can do MOQ=1PC if the parts is in stock. And customer satifaction is always our first goal.
|Driving System Parts:
|Electrical System Parts:
How to Calculate Gear Ratio in a Gearbox
Gear ratio is a fundamental parameter in a gearbox that represents the ratio of the number of teeth between two gears. It determines how much the output gear rotates in relation to the input gear. The formula to calculate gear ratio is:
Gear Ratio (GR) = Number of Teeth on Output Gear / Number of Teeth on Input Gear
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to calculate gear ratio:
- Identify the input and output gears in the gearbox.
- Count the number of teeth on the output gear (the gear connected to the output shaft).
- Count the number of teeth on the input gear (the gear connected to the input shaft).
- Plug the values into the gear ratio formula: GR = Number of Teeth on Output Gear / Number of Teeth on Input Gear.
- Calculate the gear ratio by performing the division.
The gear ratio provides insight into how much the input gear needs to rotate to achieve a certain rotation of the output gear. It influences torque, speed, and direction of rotation in the gearbox.
editor by CX 2023-10-26